Gourmet Picnic by Seaplane
- Duration: 160 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Moruya, NSW
- Product code: GP60
Eurobodalla means ‘Land of Many Waters’ in the local aboriginal language, so the perfect way to view the unspoilt coastline is by seaplane. Depart from the pristine Moruya River or from Narooma, before tracking along the famous Eurobodalla coastline. With unspoilt beaches on one side of the aircraft and stunning mountain views on the other, it’s a journey you will never forget. Look out for dolphins and whales – we’re flying over the Batemans Marine Park, and they are abundant, before a graceful water landing at a secluded location to enjoy a sumptuous picnic prepared from local ingredients. After a couple of hours the seaplane will return and bring you back in true style.
Flight Time 40 minutes
Total Experience 160 minutes
- Duck rillettes with foie gras and cornichons.
- Locally grown salad with dressing.
- Selection of fresh local cheeses.
- Loaf of freshly baked bread (choose between rye, malt, onion, olive, baguette).
- Individual size quiches (choose between Lorraine, spinach and goat feta, seasonal).
- Fresh local fruits.
- Slices of daily cake.
- Bottled mineral water, flat and sparkling.
- Bottle of premium Australian sparkling wine.
*special dietary requirements available on request